Right to retract
• § 1. Without prejudice to Article VI.53, the consumer has a period of 14 days to retract from a distance contract, without having to justify his decision and incurring other costs than those provided for in Article VI.50, § 2, and Article VI.51.
• 1 § 1st. The company reimburses all payments received from the consumer, including, where applicable, delivery costs, without undue delay and in any event within 14 days of the consumer being informed of the consumer's decision. to withdraw from the contract in accordance with Article VI.49.
The undertaking shall make the reimbursement referred to in the first paragraph using the same means of payment as that used by the consumer for the initial transaction, unless the consumer expressly agrees for another means of payment and provided that the reimbursement does not result in costs to the consumer.
• § 2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1, the company is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs if the consumer has expressly chosen a delivery method other than the less expensive standard delivery method proposed by the company.
• § 3. With regard to sales contracts, unless it proposes to recover the goods itself, the enterprise may defer repayment until recovery of the goods, or until the consumer has provided proof of shipment of the goods, the date chosen being the date of the first of these facts.] 1
The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in Article VI.47 for:
• 3 ° the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized;
• 13 ° the supply of digital content not provided on a physical medium if the performance has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer, who has also acknowledged that he will lose his right of withdrawal;
When you return an item, the shipping costs are your responsibility. Thank you kindly inform us of the return of the object to atelier58E@gmail.com and send us the proof of return.
The objects are to be returned to:
Street of the Bridge of Stones 58E
1490 Court Saint Etienne
Refund of items will be made upon receipt of the items in their original condition at our head office.